WordPress, the most popular blogging platform is one of the innovative open source tools available today. Its flexibility and user-friendliness has made it an ideal tool for developing CMS based websites. WordPress comes with an easy-to-use backend that allows you to create manage and update the web pages on your site. This is not the only reason for it being used by more than 60% of the CMS websites; there are several others.
Here are 6 top reasons to choose WordPress for your company website:
- Easy to use: Installing WordPress has been so easy these days that it almost seems like a child’s play for experienced developers. The powerful platform comes with rich set of resources and documentations that teach you to utilize the CMS easily and efficiently. Also, it’s not that expensive to hire WordPress developers to build a corporate website of a company.
- Diversity of plugins: As we all know, plugins play a significant role in enhancing the functionality of a platform. In WordPress, there are wide varieties of plugins which allow you add almost any functionality you wish to add on to your website. It has over 10,000 plugins to help you in adding required functionality like photo slideshows, sharing thorough social media and so on.
- Limitless themes: You can change the design of your site using number of themes available. Resources like Elegant Themes, Themeforest, Genesis WordPress Framework offers thousands of paid and unpaid themes that help you give a professional look to your website.
- Support offered by forums: All the WordPress developers will have access to numerous online forums that support any issue popping out as an obstacle in the project. The community works day and night to make sure that it keeps up with the advancements and interests. You are allowed to search any information related to WordPress through the help files online.
- Easy Update of CMS: When an update is available, it appears right on the dashboard so that the developer can look after the update and make the site as safe as possible. Updating the WordPress CMS is almost effortless but it has to be done necessarily to ensure site security and to get patches. All you need to do is to click a few buttons and stay up to date with the technologies.
- Easy up-gradation of content: As already said above, WordPress is the powerful yet easiest CMS available for the developers. The same applies for web administrators as well. They can easily update the text, image, video and also the animation without the developer’s support.
Want to outsource WordPress development in Seattle? Just get along with us. Fortune Softtech is a one stop solution for all your web development needs. Our ingenious WordPress developers in Seattle are capable of providing surpassing solution at a reasonable cost. We provide both onsite and offshore WordPress development in Seattle; join your hands with us if you have any requirements on WordPress design and development.